Finally, a complete “DIY” TERMITE treatment
Termites are the most common and costly cause of damage to Australian homes. Infestations can go undetected for years, costing Australian Householders thousands of dollars in costly repairs when finally found. The worst part is that your home insurance does not cover termite damage.
What are the advantages of Superway Termite Baiting Station?
- One of the few true & tested DIY Termite detection and eradication system. We supply you with a complete system as well as the treatment.
- Superb Coverage. Nothing else comes close in the total area covered and with the ability to add stations, giving much wider coverage.
- Total Flexibility. Systems can be installed to suit your individual requirements and specific needs.
- No pest controllers required. You have complete control and best of all, you will save an enormous amount of money.
How does it work?
Getting rid of Termites successfully is a 2 step process, the first being to attract the termites to a food source (bait station) and the second applying the toxin after termites have been detected.
The Superway Termite Baiting Solutions Baiting Station works by attracting termites to a preferred source contained within the station itself. You cannot go past The Superway Bait Stations interception capability.
Once termites have been attracted to the Baiting Station, they continue feeding and building up in numbers travelling back and forward to the nest. When the numbers of termites have been allowed to build up sufficiently, this is the time to apply Superway White Ant Termite Bait, a toxin that will be taken back to the nest, and through its mode of operation, kill the queen and destroy the termite colony. a 500g pack is sufficient to treat the baiting station 5 times. How cost-efficient is that!
How do you use the termite baiting station?
Superway baiting stations are designed to intercept foraging termites with a food source attractive to Termites and to concentrate the Termites feeding in the stations. The Termite Bait is only applied to the baiting stations after termites have been detected and are there in sufficient numbers (approx 1 cupful as a guide). The more you feed, the quicker the colony’s destroyed.
Superway White Ant Termite Bait is recommended bait for use with in-ground (and above ground) Superway Termite Baiting stations after Termites have been detected. It is one of the few baiting systems that is registered by the APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Vertinary Medicnes Authority) as required under current Australian legislation.
The first step is to measure 100g of the bait powder into a suitable container. (eg empty bucket/ice cream container)
Add 300-400 ml of clean water to the powder. Mix the water and powder together to form a paste. Additional water can be used if conditions are hot and dry.
Pour the paste into the top of the bait station or directly into termite workings.
- A 500g container of White Ant Termite Bait contains sufficient ingredients for up to 5 TREATMENTS of active Bait stations.
- Extreme care must be taken not to disturb the nest/feeding termites to ensure the best possible outcome. If disrupted, the Termites will leave and relocate elsewhere.
- Wear disposable latex gloves so that no odors or smells that may deter termite feeding are transferred to the bait matrix.
- It may be necessary to undertake further treatment after a month or so, however, if unsure, please do not hesitate to contact us directly for advice.
Find Your Termite Solution
Superway DIY Termite Baiting stations are able to offer you the only complete DIY termite detection and treatment system in the Australian Market. We supply you with all the products and
Superway D.I.Y Termite Baiting Station Kit (4 Pack):
- 4 X BAIT STATION
- 12 X TIMBER
- 1 X 500GM TERMITE BAIT